Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am starting a new fondue restaurant in San Diego. Any suggestions for a name?

DipI am starting a new fondue restaurant in San Diego. Any suggestions for a name?
Blue Fondue.

The Melting Crock (They have the Melting Pot in NJ)
fondle? lolI am starting a new fondue restaurant in San Diego. Any suggestions for a name?
The Melting Pot,The Big Dipper,The Fondue Factory,
Fun doo
FUN - DUE



YOU DESERVE SOME GOOD FOOD AND FUN.. I ALWAYS THINK FUNDUE IS A FUN WAY OF HAVING FOOD.
I was trying to think of something clever, but of the answers you already have, "Fon-due it yourself" and "Stix" are my favorite. "GUI" was cute, but not sure if the general public would know that it is a restaurant, they might think it has something to do with computers. My offering is "Cheese and Chocolate". I have some friends in San Diego. I'll have to send them your way when you open, so make sure we know what you decide to call your place.
let me now where in san diego your opeing so I can eat there I like Fondue..



Fun-Do



(not great but I think it might work)
Whatever you name it, i love fondue! Where at is it going to be so i can come join!!!



Fonduego?

A mix between san diego and fondue?



Stupid? huh? lol well good luck with it.
Yoo Fondue
Simply Fondue

Dips

Hot n鈥?Cheesy

Dip Dipery鈥檚
Stix
San Fondue

Fondiego
Yea i would go with that name also FONDLES good luck man!! on the resturant. hope it comes through
Fond of Fondues
"GUI"...since fondue is "gooey"...southern cal should know this term.

Fon Diego
The Melting Pot

The Fondue Place
Fondiego.
cheeze
The Big Dipper for people on diets, you could have a skinny dipping section!
The Savory Dip / Hot Dip / Dippalotta / Mmmm.. Fondue / Chez Fondue
Someone else almost took my suggestion. DoFonDue. Dofondue. DoFundue
Fondoo doo
im not sure, but u should use ur name definently....... :-)
Big Pots
Pot of Gold
Tasty Fondue

Fondue Diego

Pleasent Fondue

Time Square Fondue

On Time Fondue

Tasty Diego Fondue

Dont beat a Fool Have a Fondue

Beautiful Fondue
you could try your name...
Elemental emental San Diego



emental cheese is the primary cheese used in fondue
Due Fondue
Diego Sand



lol

No comments:

Post a Comment