Friday, February 24, 2012

Restaurant in San Diego near Navy Ships that is on a pirate boat I believe?

Someone in San Diego help me out,

I remember years ago when visiting San Diego, as a kid, the main BLVD. that runs along the ocean somewhere very near the large Navy Ships, appeared to be a restaurant that was on a large ship possibly a pirate type ship/boat?



This I remember at the time looked really cool %26amp; interesting.

I always told myself 1 day I would love to have dinner their. Well now that that time has come %26amp; I know nothing about this place %26amp; if it even still exists? I know that it was directly across from some large hotels that towered high up with balconies %26amp; spectacular views of the San Diego ocean, %26amp; Navy Ships.



If anyone knows what I am referring to, please pass as much info about this location as possible, name address food experience, price etc. May 2008 I'm looking for a special place to celebrate 11 years with my spouse. Maybe this is not the ideal place to celebrate. If anyone knows of a special romantic place with a spectacular view etc. Please Suggest!

Thank you,Restaurant in San Diego near Navy Ships that is on a pirate boat I believe?
I know what you are talking about but I can not remember the name of the place or if it is still there. I ate ther back in 1982.
There are several Restaurants in Downtown San Diego on the water front and some are on boats. You can even eat on the USS Midway. Enjoy your stay in Sunny San Diego.Restaurant in San Diego near Navy Ships that is on a pirate boat I believe?
The resturant your talking about is Anthonys Fish Grotto... the ship is actually the star of india.. not a pirate ship..

Anthony's has a great veiw of the water, an excellent wine list, and it not that pricey maybe 30.00 per person? its been a couple of years for me.. if you feel like steak instead directly behind it (away from the water) is ruth's chris steak house little more expensive but.. very good for steak..that area is very lovely to walk around after dinner as well great atmosphere! have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment