Saturday, March 3, 2012

I am looking for a Korean BBQ restaurant , in San Diego area, where you cook yourself.?

If you are close to Convoy st. in SD. there are five or six of Korean restaurants almost next to each other. Most all of them have BBQ table where you can cook your meats on the grill

I think it was Arirang House that I went last year.I am looking for a Korean BBQ restaurant , in San Diego area, where you cook yourself.?
mongolan beef house
Yikes! Are you sure you really want to cook yourself?!?!?I am looking for a Korean BBQ restaurant , in San Diego area, where you cook yourself.?
Arirang House

4681 Convoy St

San Diego, CA 92111

(858) 2778625



Korea House

4620 Convoy Street

San Diego, CA 92111

(858) 560-0080



I've been to both places and love Korean House more, BUT the winner for me is the restuarant called "Buga"

Buga Korean Barbecue. They don't have just a sushi. You can cook it yourself too and the meat there are SO delicious. Try "Bulgogi". It's the best. It's located off of 805 Exit Clairemonth Blvd.





Buga Korean Barbecue Rstrnt

6640 Clairemont Mesa Blvd

San Diego, CA 92111

(858) 560-1010

No comments:

Post a Comment