Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Have you ever eaten at Croce's Restaurant in San Diego CA?

www.croces.com





Is it good food?

Is it as expensive as it sounds?

I like steak...what's good?Have you ever eaten at Croce's Restaurant in San Diego CA?
Yes, I have eaten there and it's fantastic!! Sit on the patio it's great. I didn't find it to be too expensive but I guess it's all relative. McDonald's it's not!
You'll be at under $100 for two for sure. The food is great and the ambiance is fun!!! Have a great time!

Report Abuse

Have you ever eaten at Croce's Restaurant in San Diego CA?
I haven't eaten there yet, but I did price a reception there. It's a bit on the pricey side, but it's all relative...



I do know quite a few people that have been there and they all say, yes, it is great food, great ambiance and it should be everything you are imagining it to be.



If you're a steak fan, you've got to try the Brazilian Steak House down the street from there. Rei Do Gado ( www.reidogado.net ) ...fantastic meats and dining experience. Not too pricey considering all that you get. Make sure you bring a huge appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment