Friday, March 9, 2012

I will be going from San Diego,CA, to Fl on Dec 26th, what is the best route? I want to camp/hike all the way.

I will drive and can take 1-2 months doing this trip, for I want to visit hot springs, and hike around parks. I like very natural settings, and camp grounds don't have to be very organized. I like nature and nudist spots, What do you suggest? I want to spend the least amount $$ possible. The route I have considered is: CA:San Diego-Los Angeles-San Jose-San Francisco- NV:Reno- UT:Salt Lake City- CO:Denver- TX:Amarillo-OK:Oklahoma City- AK:Little Rock- TN:Memphis-Nashville- NC:Ashville-GA:Savannah- FL:Jacksonville

Please suggest any parks, camp grounds, nudist natural out of the way hot springs, hike routes, very inexpensive safe motels/hotels, budget healthy restaurants/meals to eat, and any other things I must see or do on this route. Also any gear or clothing I have to consider for the trip. If you have any route changes please suggest it too. I am not pressed for time, but will be pressed for money. Consider only the places you are an expert at or have been to yourself.I will be going from San Diego,CA, to Fl on Dec 26th, what is the best route? I want to camp/hike all the way.
Hippy Hollow in Austin, Tx (McGreggor Park) is the only legal nudist beach in Texas. It's on the shores of Lake Travis near Round Rock.I will be going from San Diego,CA, to Fl on Dec 26th, what is the best route? I want to camp/hike all the way.
do what forrest gump did
  • infiniti g37
  • traffic cameras
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment