Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What is the best restaurant/place to get a fish taco and burrito in San Diego?

Try the Tin Fish in the Gaslamp Quarter, across from the convention center. The seafood there is excellent, I believe they serve fish tacos and salmon burritos.What is the best restaurant/place to get a fish taco and burrito in San Diego?
Hands down RUBIO"S for fish tacos. I live in Michigan and have been to San Diego like 20 or so odd times,

I go to rubio's every day for lunch and sometimes for dinner also.

I always get the "FISH TACO ESPECIAL"

The first thing we do after landing and getting our rental car is go for fish tacos at rubio's. I have tried them at other places in the SD area but they are not near as good in my book. We are going in may and I cant wait to go to rubio's again, I crave them terribly. They have baja fresh here in Michigan,but its not the same, nor as tasty. TRUST ME.

OMG I WANT SOME NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lobster burito!! way good in La Jolla, CA.. right by the beach.. its in this mexican food restraunt.. not sure the name but i love it!What is the best restaurant/place to get a fish taco and burrito in San Diego?
Rubio's is one of the best. I also like Santana's for their fish taco meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment