Friday, March 9, 2012

Why do I hate San Diego with a passion?

Could it be because:



- Provincial, backwards, jingost "natives"

- Boring, unchanging weather

- More expensive than San Francisco

- Salaries are some of the lowest in the nation

- Rude, self-centered, superficial people

- Total absense of culture and music scene

- Racist minutemen who want to build a huge wall between U.S. and Mexico

- Traffic as bad as Los Angeles

- Crappy restaurants

- Too many brainless theme parks

- Ugly, dry landscape

- Stupid pastimes like "Over the Line"

- Complete lack of character or communityWhy do I hate San Diego with a passion?
I understand you.

I moved here three month ago and i have realized that San Diego is LAME!

I can't wait to get out of this weird city!
I visited 8 years ago. I didn't hate it, but i can think of no reason to return. Also, you can't smoke.Why do I hate San Diego with a passion?
Um, if you live there, then why don't you find some other city to move to. That have things to your liking?
I agree wholeheartedly!! SD is full of fake, self centered brats. I dont know why anyone would wanna live there
Obviously you do not have an life. One of my biggest mistakes was moving away for a career opportunity, which didn't last long. I loved every moment living in SD. Why don't you expand your horizons and venture outside the city; go to the mountains nearby and visit Julian; explore the many beaches. Stop being a cry baby about where you live. Be grateful that it is nothing like New York, Houston, or LA. If you don't like it there than get out.
Thanks a lot. I have to move there. You aren't making this any easier for me. By the way. I got a good price on a place in a good neighborhood. San Francsico is more expensive for similar housing so I don't know what you're talking about in that case. The salaries in San Diego are generally higher than in Portland so that shoots down your lowsest west coast salary theory as well. The traffic is way worse in LA so that is incorrect as well. The rest of you claims I can not attest to but something set you off. What is it? Can we help with that issue?
all of the above
If you hate it, it's your prerogative. To each his own. If you look for negativity, you are sure to find it.



I love San Diego and compared to other places I've lived, San Diego is the best in my opinion. I have met nothing but nice people and I don't stay bored for long. I've always found something to do.
I was there for a week last year. I couldn't WAIT to get back home (Texas).



I think all of the above are very much applicable!
I have know clue you have to know why.So maybe ask your mom of your family history.
What's keeping you there then? Try moving somewhere where you'll be less bitter.
Just a few points of many that could be made, by the way don't let the screen door hit you on you way to some other perfect place.

"total absense of culture and music scene"

Name a better theatre town other than New York.

"Stupid pastimes like Over-the-line"

I've been here for 45 years and have never been there, I'm not even sure I know anyone who has. Just pretend its in another town, it might as well be.

"More expensive than San Francisco"

See me refute your lame logic on your other question thread.

"Crappy Restaurants"

You can't afford the best ones, and just don't go back to the bad ones. I've had disgusting food in Paris, New York, San Francisco, LA, etc. Where do you think its all good?

"Theme parks"

Other than Sea World (probably the only possible one in the city), you could go your whole life without SEEING one much less going to one. Did someone kidnap you and take you too one?

"Rude, self-centered people"

Mostly just transplanted people.

etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment