Friday, March 9, 2012

Valentines day in San Diego?

My boyfriend and I are broke but still want to do something special on Valentine's day. Any suggestions of restaurants that won't be upping their prices and things we can do in San Diego that would be special but won't break the bank?



Thanks.Valentines day in San Diego?
the amigo spot,is a mexican restaurant,good food great service is by freeway 8,at south hotel circle
buy a Condom???????????????????????Valentines day in San Diego?
My fiance and I live in Coronado and this Valentine's Day we were going to have lunch on the beach. Now that the forecast mentions showers, we are going to go out to brunch and then make Valentine's cookies together. Nothing big, but that's the kind of thing we enjoy.



Because of the weather, I suggest something indoors. Dinner and a movie is simple and not too expensive if you're splitting the cost. He can pay for dinner, you for the movie. Skip presents this year, who needs chocolates? I suggest going to Horton Plaza and catching a movie and there are many restaurant choices in the Gaslamp, including Rockbottom, Sushi Deli and the Hard Rock.
Have a picnic at Mission bay; thats always my favorite thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment