Friday, March 9, 2012

Where can I watch manchester united vs chelsea in san diego on 4/26/08?

Cox (Fox Soccer Channel) isn't showing the Manchester United at Chelsea game this Saturday, though it may decide the title (Grrrr!!!). It is shown on the "Setanta" network, which I am not sure how to get on my TV. So, I'm wondering which local pubs/bars or restaurants will be showing this game. I'm more than happy to pay a covercharge if necessary.Where can I watch manchester united vs chelsea in san diego on 4/26/08?
well it just so happens that I'm in San Diego tooo.. and if someone knows I'll be there too!!Where can I watch manchester united vs chelsea in san diego on 4/26/08?
It is on Sky Sports 1 here in UK but you can view the match online here:



http://freelivefootballstreaming.blogspo鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment