Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What can I do for my 20th birthday here in San Diego?

I want to go out but I'm not sure what to do or where to go since I will not be of drinking age and almost all of my friends are over 21. I was thinking a nice restaurant but also want it to be fun. Any suggestions?What can I do for my 20th birthday here in San Diego?
....|\/\/\/\/\/\|

....|...........|

....|..(o).(o)

..C.........._)

....|..,___|

....|...../

.../.......\

../..........\

HAVE A COW MAN
Christie's answer was GREAT! I wanted to add: Go to the beach, bring a stereo and a volleyball, lots of food, bathing suits. Then go to a nice restaurant downtown, like The Cheesecake Factory or Zagerella's. The people that didn't come to the beach can join you for dinner. You don't have to drink for it to be a good birthday. Plus at those restaurants you can get your friends beer or whatever, and you can drink a pina colada or something without alcohol that's even better.What can I do for my 20th birthday here in San Diego?
clubs, restaurants
IF it was my 20th, and I lived where you do(i hope to move to Cali in the next 2yrs). I would start out with having a day full of fun. Go have a great breakfast with a friend or 2, then hit the beach for a couple hours of sun and maybe set up a barbeque..Invite a bunch of friends and chill out.....



Move to a great restaurant(Claim Jumpers, Outback,etc)....where you can all eat(if you decide not to barbeque out), and the over 21yr olds can drive if desired.



Then take the party to your place, and get some music going. . Have fun and enjoy your day!!!
Pizza! lol. Have a small party at your house. Or invite some people to eat over at your house, or eat out.

By the way, Happy B-Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment