Saturday, March 3, 2012

I am in San Diego right now and I need to know where the very best seafood restaurant can be found?

No chains please, looking for fresh seafood, sushi or otherwiseI am in San Diego right now and I need to know where the very best seafood restaurant can be found?
I know Anthony's Fish Grotto has pretty good seafood. I don't know if this is a chain. I have heard that Todai in Mission Valley is pretty good also but I think its expensive.
We love Rubio's which is a chain, but it was founded in San Diego so you can at least feel better about it if you go to the original location.



Fish tacos are the best!I am in San Diego right now and I need to know where the very best seafood restaurant can be found?
down on Imperial Beach pier is The Tin Fish.great seafood
Aqua Blue, I have heard, is one of the absolute best. Fish is very fresh. Blue Point is also good (more traditional)
todai in mission valley =] very yummy!!! =D
go to mcdonalds and if that dont work shhhiii' yo *** out of luck!!!
O-Nami Japanese Seafood Buffet. Very delicious! A bit exspensive but you do get your moneys worth

No comments:

Post a Comment