Saturday, March 3, 2012

Which restaurant has the best family style Italian food in San Diego?

I'm looking for the best family style (large portions, informal) Italian food place in San Diego.Which restaurant has the best family style Italian food in San Diego?
oh my god whats up with this peoples.... filippis??? not italian..... buca di peppo??? u kidding me ??? go to Trattoria La Strada its in 702 5th ave right in the corner of 5th and Gst .... now thats real italian italian food not only its very good food but u olso have a full bar and nice service. trust me on this im 100% italian

http://WWW.trattorilastrada.com

by the waycall for info and reservation because its olways pact.... (619) 239-3400
Try Romano's Macaroni Grill at North County Fair in Escondido.

Report Abuse

Which restaurant has the best family style Italian food in San Diego?
Large portions and informal. You're wanting Filippi's Pizza Grotto (not just pizza). It's in Little Italy, everything I've ever had there has been excellent and prices are reasonable. I've been going there since I was a kid. It's a classic!

See:

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-28鈥?/a>

for reviews.
Buca Di Beppo by far. Huge, loud and fun. There is one in Mira Mesa, Encinitas %26amp; Downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment