Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I love Roscoe's Chicken N Waffles. Where can I find a restaurant in San Diego that serves Chicken N Waffles?

Just drive to the one in Long Beach.



Nothing beats Roscoe's and I love the one in Hollywood.



YummyI love Roscoe's Chicken N Waffles. Where can I find a restaurant in San Diego that serves Chicken N Waffles?
Sad to say there is not a Roscoes as of yet.. you might try

Perry's Cafe

Located just beyond Old Town, near the I-5/8 interchange, Perry's Cafe is a trucker's type of diner. I think it used to be an old Sambo's (remember that forgotten chain?), and it has a devoted clientele. They swear the pancakes - along with the other hearty fare are the best and are the main reason people keep coming back. Worth a try, you never know, maybe you can teach them about Chicken and Waffles.

Perry's Cafe

4620 Pacific Highway, San Diego 92110, (619) 291-7121
I LOVE Roscoes !!! But sadly the BEST Chicken and Waffles ive had was at Hash House a GoGO in Hillcrest...

- They serve large portions and in their waffles has pieces of bacon which you can have without.. its also good with their mash potatoes...

But anyway you have to order their "Fried Sage Chicken with Waffles!!! i SWEAR by it!



http://hashhouseagogo.com/I love Roscoe's Chicken N Waffles. Where can I find a restaurant in San Diego that serves Chicken N Waffles?
LA is about the closest you can get. They have one in Hollywood 1514 North Gower 323-466-7453, West LA 5006 West Pico Blvd. 323-934-4405, LA 106 West Manchester Blvd 323-752-6211, Pasedena 830 North Lake Ave 626-791-4890, and Long Beach 730 East Broasdway Blvd. 562-437-8355. Good Luck!!!
bonnie jeans in imperial best soul food ever
  • little ceasars
  • infiniti g37
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment