Friday, February 24, 2012

Seafood restaurant in San Diego?

Whenever my family and I used to frequently visit San Diego. We had a favorite restaurant that I believe was on Harbor Island right on the water. I don't remember the name, but I know I would recognize it if I saw it. It always reminded me a bit of a tiki hut. Any help you could give would be great!!Seafood restaurant in San Diego?
www.balihairestaurant.com



"Seafood" is a liberal interpretation. The food is just plain awful but the view and the mai tais have kept this place in business for about 55 years. I love this place!!
is it Bali Hai? it's in Shelter Island...Seafood restaurant in San Diego?
Mary and Clint are problably right about what it was. If you want GREAT seafood, as well as incredible salads and steaks, try Island Prime, which is definitely on Harbor Island (by the airport), sits right on the water overlooking the harbor and downtown. Some of its best things are the Cedar Plank Salmon, the popovers served with Jalapeno butter, the spinach salad, and any desert on the menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment