Friday, February 24, 2012

What is your favorite restaurant in San Diego, CA?

Sixth Avenue Bistro, downtown on 6th and B is my FAVORITE! Great food, resonable prices, and it's the kind of place anyone can walk into and feel comfortable.What is your favorite restaurant in San Diego, CA?
I like George's Outdoor Terrace in La Jolla. It has a fabulous view for watching spectacular San Diego sunsets. The price is not as high as their other "indoor" restaurant. Make reservations to sit near the ocean and time it so you are dining as the sun sets.



Diners actually applaud as the sun sinks into the Pacific.
For steak i really like

"the butcher shop" its in kearny mesa.



Its well priced and has really good food. Not as good as mortons but its still really good for the price.



Sadaf in downtown has some good persian cusine as well.What is your favorite restaurant in San Diego, CA?
Perniconos. It's in La Jolla.
My husband and I like to go to Il Fornaio in Coronado. They serve good, authentic, Italian Food. The view is fantastic and if you can get a table outside on a summer evening, it's a great place to just sit and have a glass of wine and enjoy our beautiful city.
Anthony's , Red Fox room on El Cajon Blvd. Spaghetti Factory in San Marcos.
My 2 cents:



Steak: Ruth Chris / Claim Jumper (Downtown / La Mesa)

Italian: La Bella's Pizza Garden (Chula Vista)

Chinese: since Wing Wah in Chula Vista is gone :( ...don't know.

Sandwich: Quiznos

Breakfast: Family House of Pancakes (National City)

All you can eat: Rei De Gado (downtown)



ok, ok. . .i know...restaurant...if I HAD TO choose. . . Claim Jumper
Well the first one that comes to mind is Tio Lio's mexican restraunt. I just love their food and drinks. Its a place I go and treat myself and not too far away.
I really liked Filippi's Pizza Grotto in Little Italy - awesome pizzas and spaghetti. Once I got a meatball the size of a baseball with my ravioli. -So- good.
Point Loma Seafood is a long-time favorite, but Taste of Thai is awesome and Bombay is marvelous, both are in Hillcrest.
In Del Mar on Via De La Villa, go east about a mile east of the 5 there is a new resturant called Market. They only sure the freshest organic food from a farm two miles away. Once you eat there your spoiled for anything else you eat.lol.



You can also try Claim Jumpers. Look it up on the net for the closest one to you....
Never been there but if I had a choice I'd choose McDonalds lol
It really depends on what you are looking for...

The best pizza in San Diego would have to be Bronx Pizza in Hillcrest.

As far as steak, I would say The Butcher Shop in Chula Vista

For seafood, I would go for Point Loma Sea Food in Point Loma

Peohes in Coronado is also good for seafood and steak
The Coronado Brewing Company
Indigo Grill - in Little Italy. Southwestern, eclectic, fabulous decor! Kind of expensive if you drink a lot, or order a lot of food, but I often get the Grilled Romaine Salad, listed as an appetizer, for my main course. It's $7.50, and filling enough so that I often can't eat desert. For main dishes, the mushroom pasta is fantastic, and the plank salmon is the best.
samba grill
rei do gado for brazilian bbq!

No comments:

Post a Comment