Friday, February 24, 2012

What is there in San Diego for New Years that's fun, romantic, and has fireworks?

I've never gone down to san diego before for new years but this year me and my bf were thinking of going there and checking it out! we just want maybe a nice restaurant by the beach to go to with fun surrounding areas to do other things and then to have a good view of some new years fireworks! any fun suggestions would be great!! i haven't really had many fun new years so i want to make this one a good one!!What is there in San Diego for New Years that's fun, romantic, and has fireworks?
Hornblower has a great cruise with dinner, dancing....and fireworks viewed from the water. Lots of romantic fun!
Awwww =)

I'll make sure u have a wonderful time;)

How old r u guys? Im jc :)



Okay well, Belmont Park is great. There is a restaraunt called North Shore Cafe, you can see the water right from your seat. When I was there the water was so beautiful. I was like.. we have THAT color water in SD? And I didn't know? :P And of course.. You can eat there for that beautiful sunset;)

Oh and fyi... Our sun is setting rli early over here... Like at 5pm it gets dark or starts to get dark I think.



But yea... In addition to the restaraunt... there is Belmont Park! Haha. Rollercoaster.. Boardwalk type of a thing. I think it's super cute. It has shops... Of course the beach is right there as well.. A nice heated indoor pool that is usually very quiet and very nice. Other rides, games, and now an indoor mini golf.



Oh ANDDD Sea World is not too far so u'd be able to see their fireworks!! Don't ya just love me;) Hehe.



You GOTTA hit me up thru email if you go:) Have a gr8 time.What is there in San Diego for New Years that's fun, romantic, and has fireworks?
There's plenty of suggestions here:



http://sandiego.about.com/od/nightlife/a/sdnewyears.htm



http://legacy.signonsandiego.com/feature/san-diego-holiday-guide/new_years.html

No comments:

Post a Comment