Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Where can i find military guys in san diego?

Like restaurants or anything like that. Its not that i only like military men but they just seem very manly and totally hot lol so yeah thnks :)Where can i find military guys in san diego?
Sorry Mina, I wish I could help you, but I'm not from around there, but I think you are very intelligent for wanting to meet responsible, dedicated, brave servicemen that put there life on the line everyday to protect the freedoms of this country. P.s. don't listen to those other haters that don't have the b*lls to serve this great country. Good luck:)
Just go to your local liquor store. Most guys in the military are alcoholics so that you be a pretty good place to run into one. (You might think I am kidding, but believe me, I am not.) Or if you are really desperate, you could always hang around the recruiting office.Where can i find military guys in san diego?
military bases..?
Meh, I guess I could bang you if I'm ever down there if you're a attractive enough.
Go to Tijuana, Mexico at a "Donkey" show You'll find them there!!!
32nd Street Naval Station has about 50,000 of them.
sigh, nothing worse then a tag chaser.
LMFAO..

Tag chaser.

I don't see why some girls out there think they need a man in uniform.

Honestly..

No comments:

Post a Comment