Friday, February 24, 2012

What is a good romantic / first date restaurant in San Diego?

Here is a short summary about the situation.



About a year ago I saw this girl at the school that I go to (college).

And on February 6 2007, I was introduced to her. I really like her alot. I just want everything to go well. I've been talking to her just about every day since then. We both call eachother about the same amount of times. Does that mean that she is interested in me also. our first date is on saturday February 24 2007. If you guys/girls can help me out.



Do you think that she is also interested in me?

What is a good romantic / first date restaurant in San Diego?



Thank you.What is a good romantic / first date restaurant in San Diego?
Three favorite spots of mine to visit ... !



Take a walk around Seaport Village - very romantic setting - right on the beach ... !



Drive over the bridge to Coronado Island and have dinner or just to walk around the shops ... !



Gaslamp District is soooo much fun ... they have tons of restaurants to choose from and you can walk up %26amp; down the pretty streets ... !



Yes ... I think she is interested in you. If she said yes to a future date then she'll probably be just as nervous as you ... have fun and be yourself ... don't try to impress her - make her laugh and make her smile ... open doors %26amp; compliment her ... good luck ... !What is a good romantic / first date restaurant in San Diego?
well if u going to a restaurant u can also go see a movie. or u can go to a dancing restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment