Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Which one is the better restaurant in San Diego: Donovan's or Ruth's Crisp ?

Dang, C.J.! You make me miss living in Escondido! Wish I was there now to go with ya to find out! Ummm got a spare room? Want a roomie??? I am a good cook and a clean freak so you would never regret me bein there! My husband could go to work and pay our share of the bills!

LOLWhich one is the better restaurant in San Diego: Donovan's or Ruth's Crisp ?
Thanks for the BA! So, um... was that a no to my Qs? LOL

Report Abuse


I've never been to either one. We only go to the Zoo and Sea World.



But I've heard that Ruth Crisp Steak House is the best.Which one is the better restaurant in San Diego: Donovan's or Ruth's Crisp ?
Do you mean Ruth's Chris Steakhouse?

If so, it's delicious. Def that place.
Ruth's Chris
Ruths

No comments:

Post a Comment