Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I need to find a nice reasonable restaurant for prom in san diego?

For Italian I'd say either "Godfather's" in Clairemont or "Ottavio's" in El Cajon. Both do fantastic food and are priced fairly well.



For Steak I still say "Rei Do Gado" downtown ( www.reidogado.net ). The price is fine considering everything that you get.



If price wasn't an issue I'd say "Ruth's Chris Steakhouse" downtown. Best steak I've had in a restaurant and the service is unmatched. It will, however, cost you plenty to eat here...I need to find a nice reasonable restaurant for prom in san diego?
Moose McGillycuddy's, is a fun atmosphere.
bali hai in shelter island. the food is affordable but the view of san diego bay is priceless.I need to find a nice reasonable restaurant for prom in san diego?
yardhouse is pretty good.

reasonably priced and you get what you pay for.
When I went to the prom way back in the day, my date and I went to Corvette's diner over in Hillcrest. The place was fun and far from expensive and it's still in business. In the events that's not your cup of tea you can try this site for more answers. Sign on San Diego.com. Good Luck.
Rei Do Gado..Brazilian Steakhouse, the best
jenny, your date should be doing the footwork and finding somewhere to take you! i'm all about feminism and girls making their own decisions, but let him take YOU out! and enjoy-- prom is the best. i planned mine too..!

No comments:

Post a Comment