Friday, February 24, 2012

Please tell me the best sushi restaurant in San Diego. I love sushi and nobody can give me a straight answer.

Zagats Says: #1 restuarnt in San Diego! (not just Sushi)



Sushi Ota in Mission Bay - my friends agree, I am going to make a trip down from Encinitas to try it.Please tell me the best sushi restaurant in San Diego. I love sushi and nobody can give me a straight answer.
Japanese Cafe/Sushi Bar in Del Mar...so good and a perfect place to sit outside and watch the sunset over the ocean. Small place that not many know about but I so highly recommend it!
Check out www.yelp.com. They provide reviews on almost all restaurants and other businesses from real people.Please tell me the best sushi restaurant in San Diego. I love sushi and nobody can give me a straight answer.
zen sushi in pacific beach
definetly Jacks La Jolla wicked

followed by

Onami Sushi.......
Well there are many good sushi places in San Diego But my favorite is this Japanese restaurant that sells sushi called Shogun also know as Ichiban.You should go there it is delicious.
Sushi Itto in the Gaslamp Quarter
ebizu sushi... Hillcrest

they make whatever you want... i personally leave it to their sushi chef and he makes up his on creations just telling him what fish or things you like on your sushi... i personally love their Asparagus Rolls... and their kobe sushi rolls....
Sushi Ota in Mission Bay is THE best! And if you're willing to spend a little more, Zenbu in La Jolla is also right up there with Ota. Their rolls are HUGE and soooo good! (I recommend Zenbu on weeknights because they have awesome happy hour specials!!) Ota has good prices everyday. And trust me, even if a roll is a little pricey, it is VERY worth it...you wont be disappointed=)
  • raw foods
  • california
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment