Friday, February 24, 2012

Where in San diego is a good restaurant to have my sweet 16?

Preferably a downtown/gaslamp restaurantWhere in San diego is a good restaurant to have my sweet 16?
Depends on price, what type of atmosphere you're looking for, etc. If a dinner for yourself and family or a few friends, I'd recommend the following -



I like Donovans in UTC the best out of any restraunt in San Diego. Steaks, chops, and seafood, EXPENSIVE.



Buon Appetito in Little Italy is one of my favorites for Italian, and they have great prices for the quality of food and service that you receive.



You'll need to make reservations at either.
***** last resort!

best place to get together with friendsWhere in San diego is a good restaurant to have my sweet 16?
Maybe check out Buca Di Beppo. It's a nice Italian place, but still kind of fun too. I don't really know what you are going for.
If you can swing the price get a harbor cruise.

Also try The Prado cafe in Balboa park.
Dave and Busters in Mission Valley is the best spot without a doubt. You'll love me for recommending this one. I hope you take my advice. It's free.
Boathouse. The best in San Diego. Close to AirPort.

2040 Harbor Island Dr, San Diego. It's expensive. But when you go on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, you will get the day of special, either King Crab Legs, Main fresh Lobster or Prime Ribs if you like american food. If you go on Tuesday or Thursday, I have no idea. I only went there for those special day and those three are the best!
Corvette Diner in Hillcrest

http://www.cohnrestaurants.com/cohn/cohn鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment